What kind of Business are you?
What does Denefits do for Businesses?
- Finance any customer, regardless of their credit score.
- Get back the exact amount you finance a customer for and keep 100% of your down payment.
- Denefits guarantees your payments, so even if a customer misses their payment, you’ll still get the money you’re owed.
- Set and keep all interest from your customers’ finance contracts.
- Finance like traditional lenders do while profiting from all accumulated late and extension fees.
- Denefits provides an entire support team that will act as your billing department should any disputes arise.
Testimonials and Reviews
Find out what Denefits users have to say
So, if I could rate Denefits, I would give them a 10. You guys are amazing. Not only your services but your whole support team is the best. Do I need to say more? I am and always will recommend Denefits to all my patients and colleagues.
I have been in practice for 15 years. With this much experience, I can confidently say that Denefits is the best for the practice as well as for the patients. I like how simple it is to finance my patients. I can’t believe I never charged interest before. Now I make double the money because I am patient. Every month brings more and more monthly revenue-making overhead less and less
I literally had no money at all to pay for fillings tooth removals or any other dental treatment required. They allowed me financing for dental work to pay out my treatment in small enough payments that I can afford. These payments fit perfectly
in my small budget.
I really could not be happier. My accounting firm has been using Denefits and it has made collecting payments a breeze. I don’t have to deal with any collections and their insured payments are great! I can focus on my client’s needs without having to ask for payment and it’s automated! So happy that
I found this company.
Game Changer. I’ve been here from the start – well worth it. Guaranteed payouts. No credit checks. I have a smooth-running office because I don’t have to deal with in-house financing. Thanks, Denefits for being here.