The Problem with Payment Processing
- 1 Credit card companies charge merchants whatever they want, and merchants have no choice but to abide.
- 2 Businesses lose money on EVERY credit card transaction.
- 3 The whole system is kept ridiculously complicated so you don’t question it.
No Fee Payment Processing
No Fee Financing
Finance any treatment with Denefits, with our new No Fee Financing option for payment plans. With our system, patients can make easy monthly payments on copays, coinsurances, deductibles, overages, and out-of-pocket costs for treatments.
With No Fee Financing
Zero-percent service fee
You get the exact amount you finance the patient for
You keep 100% of your down payment
No Credit Check
We GUARANTEE your payments
Already using another lender?
If you’re already financing with another lender, don’t worry about switching over.
You can use Denefits in conjunction with any traditional lenders.
Denefits helps you finance patients denied by other lenders.
We finance everyone. You have nothing to lose, and more revenue to gain!
What Denefits Provides
- We GUARANTEE your payments
- No Credit Checks & 100% Approvals
- We manage all your accounts
- We collect missed payments
- Social Healthcare PaymentsTM
- We help your patients rebuild their credit by reporting payments to major credit agencies
Finance Any Out-of-Pocket Costs
Whether your patients have insurance or not, Denefits can help finance much needed treatment. You can use Denefits to finance the whole treatment or any out-of-pocket costs such as copays, coinsurances, deductibles, and overages due to plan limitations.
Free up your time with Denefits
We know how hard healthcare providers work to keep your practices running, and to provide treatment to patients in need. We think you deserve rest and freedom too.
- To grow your business, it needs to sustain itself without you.
- When you finance with Denefits, you can generate a monthly recurring revenue stream to support your business.
- Denefits takes the burden off your shoulders, so you can focus on what you do best.
- Give yourself a break. If not now, then when?