According to a recent report by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, over 160,000 people underwent neck lifts in 2020.
After all, who doesn't want a sleek, proudly arched neck?
Age, weight, and genetics can lead to loose neck skin, sagging jowls, or a double chin. And the neck doesn't respond well to diet, exercise, or most over-the-counter skin treatments either. Hence, the neck lifts.
Do You Know How Much a Brazilian Butt Lift Actually Costs?
Learn About BBL Costs and Various Payment Options Without Any Financial Stress
However, there is another alternative gaining momentum due to the extensive recovery period, and high cost of neck lift - mini neck lifts.
In this blog, we'll decipher mini neck lifts, and answer the pressing question - "how much does a neck lift cost?". Further, we'll explore the best way to afford the cost of mini neck lifts - Denefits' Flexible Payment Plans.
How Much Does a Mini Neck Lift Cost?
If getting a mini neck lift is on your mind, chances are its cost is too. Well, the average cost of a neck lift according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons is $5,774. However, the actual cost can vary due to several factors. Moreover, it depends on the choices you make about the mini neck lift.
Where are you getting the procedure done? Who are you getting it done from? What is the extent of your procedure? The answers to all such questions will determine how much a mini neck lift will cost you. Some patients pay less than $5000, while others pay over $10,000.
An ideal breakdown of the cost:
High-end cost: $12,700
Average cost: $5,110
Low-end cost: $750
In addition to this, many factors influence the cost of a mini neck lift. The most common factors are:
- Geographic Location: How much a mini neck lift costs varies by region. The prices are higher in larger cities and affluent areas.
- Surgeon's Experience: If you go for an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon, the cost of a mini neck lift will be higher. Suggestion: it is a good call to make.
- Extent of the Procedure: More complex mini neck lifts incur a higher cost. So, the mini neck lift cost will depend on how much work is needed.
- Anesthesia and Facility Fees: In addition to the cost of the neck lift, the fee for anesthesia and facility usage can also add to the overall mini-necklift cost.
- Additional Procedures: Combining a mini neck lift with other surgeries can increase the total cost of a neck lift.
- Pre/ Post-Operative Care: Expenses for consultations, post-op care, and medications also affect the cost of neck lifts.
- Revision or Touch-Ups: While calculating how much a neck lift costs, consider extra procedures, including touch-ups.
City and State-Wise Average Cost of Mini Neck Lifts
|City||State||Mini Neck Lift Cost||Remarks|
|New York City||New York||$7,000 to $15,000||Typically, the cost of a mini neck lift in New York City varies. However, other factors, like the surgeon you choose, may affect the price.|
|Atlanta||Georgia||$2,500 to $5,000||On average, the mini neck lift cost in Atlanta may vary. Nevertheless, it can be higher if you take additional costs into account, like anesthesia or facility fees.|
|San Francisco||California||$4,000 to $7,000||In the San Francisco Bay Area, mini neck lift costs are slightly on the higher end. Typically, individuals may have to pay higher prices. Factoring in additional costs, prices can even be higher.|
|Seattle||Washington||$2,500 and $5,000||If you're considering undergoing a mini neck lift procedure in Seattle, expect to pay between $2,500 and $5,000. Nonetheless, costs may vary based on particulars like the extent of the procedure.|
|Boston||Massachusetts||$3,000 to $6,000||In Boston, the cost of a mini neck lift might be vary, according surgeon. Consult a surgeon to discuss the details of your procedure and determine the exact cost.|
|Phoenix||Arizona||$2,500 to $5,000||The cost in Phoenix for mini neck lift is usually the standard cost and may vary on account of additional aspects of your procedure.|
Reflecting On The Cost of a Mini Neck Lift: Is it Worth the Dollars?
Well, that depends. There are many aspects to consider while contemplating the cost of a mini neck. It includes individual circumstances, priorities, and financial means. However, you must also weigh the cost of a mini neck lift against its benefits while deciding on it or against it. The main factors to consider while deliberating upon the mini lift cost are as follows:
- Enduring Results: A mini neck lift can give your personality a makeover. What's even better? The results are enduring, meaning you won't need to undergo the procedure repeatedly. This adds to its cost-effectiveness.
- Reinforced Self-Confidence: A mini neck lift can positively impact self-confidence and self-esteem. And this can give you an edge in your personal and professional life.
- Improved Quality of Life: The sense of confidence and youthfulness a mini lift can give you is unparalleled, This further improves your mental and emotional well-being, enhancing your overall quality of life.
- Flexible Financing Options: Many cosmetic surgeons offer affordable financing options to patients who wish to undergo the procedure. These options can help manage the cost more effectively, making it more worthwhile.
Does Insurance Cover Mini Neck Lifts?
Unfortunately, health insurance does not typically cover mini neck lift cost. This is because neck lifts are cosmetic procedures. Moreover, they address signs of aging rather than an underlying medical condition. But this doesn't mean you should give up; there are reasonable ways of affording the cost of neck lifts.
The Best Way to Pay for a Mini Neck Lift
Before deciding on a suitable way to pay for a mini neck lift, ask yourself, how much is a neck lift going to cost you? Since insurance is unlikely to cover the cost of the mini neck lift, many individuals use their savings as the next best resort.
However, Flexible Payment Plans are recently gaining momentum as the best way to pay for mini neck lifts amongst individuals who don't want to exhaust their savings.
It is one of the best ways to afford mini neck lift costs. And the best part? Denefits has a NO CREDIT CHECK policy and has a 95% approval rate. This means your approval for your mini neck lift cost is highly likely.
That said let’s delve further, and look at some of the advantages of a mini facelift, understand what it is, and why it is better than a traditional facelift.
What Is a Mini Neck Lift?
A mini or midline neck lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure designed to address mild to moderate signs of aging. Broadly, it helps achieve similar benefits as a traditional neck lift but with fewer incisions, quicker, and at a lower cost.
Moreover, the procedure involves making incisions under the chin and behind the ears to remove excess fat and tighten neck muscles. As a result, it repositions the neck's soft tissues, redefines the jawline, and creates a smoother and more youthful appearance.
Benefits of a Mini Neck Lift
- Eliminates double chins and turkey wattles.
- Reduces jowls and excessive lower face fat.
- Improves contours and muscle banding.
- Tightens neck muscles.
- Decreases submental fat.
Difference Between a Traditional Neck Lift and a Mini Neck Lift
|Aspect||Neck Lift||Mini Neck Lift|
|Procedure||Targets loose skin, muscle, and fat in the neck.||Focuses on lower neck and jowls with less invasiveness.|
|Incisions||Longer incisions behind ears, possibly under chin.||Shorter incisions around the ears and earlobes.|
|Anesthesia||General or local anesthesia with sedation.||Local anesthesia. Sedation, if advised.|
|Recovery Time||1-2 weeks downtime.||5-7 days for most to return to regular activities.|
|Scarring||More noticeable scarring, but often concealed in natural creases.||Minimal scarring around the ear area.|
|Results||Significant and long-lasting improvement.||Moderate improvement compared to a full neck lift.|
|Cost||Cost of neck lift is generally higher.||Mini neck lift cost is comparatively lower.|
|Ideal For||Individuals with prominent neck sagging, fat, and muscle laxity.||Individuals with mild to moderate neck aging concerns looking for a less invasive option.|
|Duration||Typically 2-3 hours or more.||Usually 1-2 hours depending on the technique and patient.|
A mini neck lift effectively addresses aging-related concerns and helps you achieve a rejuvenated appearance. While the cost varies depending on various factors, it generally ranges from $6,500 to $14,000. Unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover this cosmetic procedure. To make mini neck lifts more accessible, flexible payment plans through Denefits have become a popular choice.
So, if you're considering this procedure, begin by searching for plastic surgeons near you. Look for those who offer payment plans through Denefits. By doing this, you can leave behind the worry of a burdensome mini-neck lift cost.