The Problems Standard Payment Processing
- Credit card companies charge merchants whatever they want, and merchants have no choice but to abide.
- Institutes lose money on EVERY credit card transaction.
- The whole system is kept purposely complicated to distract institutes from the hidden fees.
Our Solution Denefits No Fee Payment Processing
- Perfect for students making a one-time payment for any services or products.
- A simple and transparent process: You will always know how much the transaction fee is.
- You get the choice to share or pass on the transaction fee with the student.
- Receive Instant Payouts directly to your bank account.
The Problems Carrying Accounts Receivable
- Administrative costs: Institutes need to hire accountants or collection services, and pay for postage, paper billing, and payment processing.
- Time costs: Institutes need to spend hours managing accounts and calling students to collect.
- Opportunity costs: When a student delays payments, the institute cannot use that money for investments to generate additional revenue.
Our Solution No Fee Automated Accounts Receivable
- No service fee.
- We handle collection of overdue payments.
- We manage your accounts.
- Our system will automatically bill out and collect from your existing students.
- Save time and money: You no longer need to send paper invoices and wait for payments.
- Streamlined process: you can bulk upload your Accounts Receivable in our software.
The Problems Traditional Payment Plans
- Lenders qualify less than half of total applicants.
- 50% qualification means 50% less revenue.
- Institutes are unable to provide their services to students that are denied by traditional lenders.
Our Solution Denefits Flexible Payment Plans
- Denefits opens your institute up to a larger student base than ever before, allowing you to provide flexible payment plans to students who otherwise couldn’t afford your services.
- Institutes keep 100% of the down payment.
- No Credit Check.
- We PROTECT your payments.
- Use Denefits in conjunction with any Traditional Lenders.